The RDH Toolkit: A Modern Approach to Progressive Prevention
Friday, April 12
3:45 - 5:15 PM
1.5 CDE Credits – DH
ABOUT THE COURSE
How we decontaminate the oral cavity matters. The demands of fast-paced lifestyles have increased our patient's oral diseases. To be effective in our chairside treatments, having updated technology is required. This course is designed to review the newest technology and its techniques and discuss how to improve patient care while reducing stress on the clinician.
This session will enable participants to:
- Identify how to enhance patient care and communication by leveraging chairside technologies.
- Evaluate the clinician and patient benefits of the technologies.
- Review power instrumentation for the dental hygienist.
- Understand the science behind the clinical innovation.
- Determine how the armamentarium will fit into everyday workflow.
Amber Auger, M.P.H., R.D.H.
Amber Auger, MPH, RDH, specializes in treating dental dysbiosis while guiding hygienists in clinical confidence, time management, and patient-specific protocols. Recognized with the prestigious 2019 Sunstar award of Distinction, Amber is also the Editorial Director of the RDH Graduate newsletter and the host of #AskAmberRDH.
Through her acclaimed Functional RDH® certification, on-demand courses, and weekly coaching sessions, Amber enriches the dental hygiene community with a root-cause approach to dental treatment.
Follow Amber on Instagram at @amberaugerrdh or contact her at email@example.com. Conflict of Interest: Consultant for RDH Magazine