How to Handle Change Before Change Handles You, Your Team, and Your Patients: Cool Amidst the Chaos
Friday, April 12
2 - 3:30 PM
1.5 CDE Credits – DDS, DH, DA, AUX
ABOUT THE COURSE
Change is a constant. Some are good and some are really challenging. Having a smooth transition when change occurs is important in any situation and participants will gain some valuable skills through this workshop. The Change Management course will give attendees the skills to implement changes more smoothly and have those changes be better accepted.
This session will enable participants to:
- Learn the art of constant flexibility.
- Unleash your power to survive and thrive with a high AQ (Adaptability Quotient).
- Learn how to handle change in their own world, as well as lead change in an organization.
- Kickstart their productivity meter.
- Recognize when they are moving forward or in circles in the “change cycle.”
Kelli Vrla, B.B.A., B.A., C-CSP
Founder of EngageYOUniversity.com, Kelli V helps healthcare pros boost staff engagement, diminish distractions, and delight patients with WOW NOW best practices. Kelli V is a Certified Speaking Professional and active member of the National Speakers Association (NSA) for over 20 years, where she has served on the Board of Directors for the North Texas Chapter. Kelli V energized listeners as a morning drive host on the nation’s first all-women, all-talk radio station. Her current publications include: “Hit the Reset Button: Prevent Burnout and Quiet Quitting” and “Ready, Set, Engage: How to Tap in, Tune in an Turn on Your Workforce!” Conflict of Interest: None listed.