Being All That We Can Be: Changing Perspective to Change Reality
Friday, April 14
9 AM - Noon
3 CDE Credits – DDS, DH, DA, AUX
About the Course
During this valuable day, we will examine what it truly means to be all that we can be for our patients. We use words like excellence, commitment and service, but do we really give all that we can give to the people we serve? See how some of the best dental practices are tapping unused resources to deepen their connections with patients, increase their personal passion, optimize their performance, increase their production and boost their profitability in the current economy. Without the proper focus, it is easy to experience burnout. See the new techniques and business model that complete clinician teams are using to truly be all they can be for the people they serve.
This session will enable participants to:
- Diagnose the elements that make a successful practice and promote continual growth
- See the steps to create more significant and powerful relationships with patients
- Prepare for the “stage” of great performance and learn how to set your practice up to succeed
- Use a step-by-step diagnostic tool to identify (and correct) specific areas of the
practice that suppress production and limit new patient growth
- See how to authentically inspire your team to stay “fully engaged” with patients.
- Produce more as a team and “let go” to grow
- Manage the emotional undertones and physical systems for optimal performance
- Examine the secrets of coaching your team to an inspired and winning season every year
Bio: Kirk Behrendt speaks and consults with dentists all over the world on how to create a better practice and a better life. As one of dentistry’s top seminar leaders and online education platform experts, Behrendt has invested more than 25 years of his professional life optimizing the best systems and practices within the dental industry. He has spoken at every major dental meeting in the United States. He and his company, ACT Dental, have been consistently ranked as one of the Top Dental Consultants in Dentistry for the last 10 years by Dentistry Today. Inc Magazine named ACT Dental to their Inc 5000 list, as one of the Fastest-Growing Companies in the United States. Dr. Peter Dawson of The Dawson Academy called Behrendt “the best motivator I have ever heard.” Behrendt has invested a lifetime assembling the very best talent dentistry has to offer to build a trusted team of advisor experts that customize individual solutions for each dentist they serve. When Behrendt isn't inspiring dentists and their teams, he’s usually coaching or watching his kids' sports, or at home doing what he loves most -- spending time with his amazing wife, Sarah, and their four children, Kinzie, Lily, Zoe and Bo.
Conflict of Interest: Owner of ACT Dental Practice Coaching